FitnessBanter.com

-   Weights (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Lou Ferrigno on Toyota commercial.... (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66061)

Existential Angst[_2_] November 26th 10 09:47 PM

Lou Ferrigno on Toyota commercial....

Inyone see this?? HOLY ****.......

**I** could kick Ferrigno's ass now..... He looked terrible.

So much for "lifestyle" and "long-term compliance" and health/fitness.
'course, Lou wasn't exactly healthy even in his "prime" -- no bodybuilder
is.
Didn't Schwarzenignorant have a triple bypass or sumpn?? Man, in his last
movies, they had to do some serious pyooter air brushing, yo.....

If you contrast these inflate/deflate assholes with, say, pictures of
Leonard Schwartz (the HeavyHands guy) in his late 60's, there is no
comparison. You'd think Leonard was an old Lou or Arnold.
And iirc, Leonard Schwartz (a psychiatrist) started heavyhanding because of
his poor physical condition during the primes of Lou/Arnold.

Or Charles Bronson, an ex-coal miner.

Which just goes to show how "true process" (discussed in another thread with
david) trumps bull**** goal setting, parlour tricks, and sleight of hand --
which is all BB'ing -- and infomercial **** -- really is, amidst a magical
narcissistic carpet ride.

Which just highlights butt another facet of the Mind**** -- there are more
facets to the health/fitness mind**** than there are on a Disco Mirror
Globe.

It seems to me that once major participants in the Mind**** of the (M)asses
are done with the show, and past their mind****ing prime, it seems difficult
for them to muster respect even for themselves, almost an homage to the
disrespect, mind****, and ripoff of the past (M)asses.
--
EA

David November 26th 10 11:14 PM

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
[...]

Charles Bronson I think got that way from using kb's dontcha think?

Existential Angst[_2_] November 27th 10 01:55 AM

Lou Ferrigno on Toyota commercial....

"david" wrote in message
ond.com...

[...]

No, silly, he got that way from swinging a pick axe....
But.... But.... Wait a minute.... wait a minute...

According to Jason, swinging a pick axe is the SAME as swinging a
kettlebell!!!

Holy ****.... So Bronson DID, indirectly, use kettlebells!!!

Bronson had one of the great Hollywood bods, even as he got older. Not a
big guy, either.
I think it was in Hard Times, as a back-alley fighter, with Redford as his
manager, there are some shirtless scenes.... holy ****... and he wasn't
young then, either. Like a rock, very impressive, all natural, and proly
with no weights.

Compare Mitch Gaylord, with his fukn G-ball or whatever he's whoring now,
and his gynecomastia.... goodgawd....
Bitch tits, for any of the old mfw-ers still lurking.....

Oh, recall the Ferrigno played The Hulk.....

There's gotta some big bloke out there in the clouds of MarketingLand, just
laughing his effing ass off at the World's Morons -- all 5,999,000,000 of
them -- buying Ab Isolators from fat Tony I-got-no-abs Littles, diet plans
from fat Michael Blueprint-yer-body Thurmonds, and Kirstie Alley getting
fired by Jenny Craig.....
Oh, and leave us not forget the magical superiority of kettlebells over
dumbbells....
fukn hilarious, social darwinianly speaking.

And, I'm not even a thin-freak. I think, along with Stephen Blair, that
weight loss, altho proly important in some regard, has been
epidemiologically/statistically confused with the lack of fitness, so that
fitness makes weight loss itself simply a correlative factor with
ill-health, and a far second ito of true causality.
http://www.sph.sc.edu/news/blair.htm

One can play the citation game, and here is an inneresting link which
demonstrates the game, re fit vs. fat:
http://www.healthyeatingclub.org/inf...pe/fitness.htm Very
inneresting.

So ultimately you can believe what you choose, playing the cite/site gaime,
BUT, if you look at the issue from a pure biochemical/physiological
viewpoint, there is no reason whatsoever for *being in a state of fatness*
to cause physiological harm. Rather, it's *HOW you got fat* that matters.
Which is apparently a point far too subtle for publish-or-perish academic
assholes.

Blair asserts that heavier people in fact fare BETTER than skinny assholes,
ito many statistical markers, including mortality. effingHilarious.
But no surprise, given that fuknScientists can't agree on how to use a g-d
thermometer to measure the temp of the earth.
--
EA

Djoh3221 September 15th 14 08:55 PM

Nice posts here. Thanks for sharing.