FitnessBanter.com

FitnessBanter.com (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/index.php)
-   Walking in the UK (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bye (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70010)

Phil Cook[_2_] March 5th 17 07:54 AM

Bye
 
Looks round one last time thinking happy thoughts of friends well met
and hills walked together.

Turns off light and thinks, "coo innit dark in here."
--
Phil Cook

Peter Clinch March 5th 17 06:01 PM

Bye
 
On 05/03/2017 07:54, Phil Cook wrote:
Looks round one last time thinking happy thoughts of friends well met
and hills walked together.

Turns off light and thinks, "coo innit dark in here."


The lights went some time ago... enjoy those walks though!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Univ. of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
net http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

Graham Seed[_3_] March 6th 17 07:52 PM

Bye
 
On 05/03/2017 6:01 PM, Peter Clinch wrote:
On 05/03/2017 07:54, Phil Cook wrote:
Looks round one last time thinking happy thoughts of friends well met
and hills walked together.

Turns off light and thinks, "coo innit dark in here."


The lights went some time ago... enjoy those walks though!

Pete.


.....strange how I just cant delete this, my only remaining, newsgroup.
Its a bit like an old battered teddy bear.........

Graham

Roger Chapman[_3_] March 18th 17 09:43 AM

Bye
 
On 06/03/2017 19:52, Graham Seed wrote:
On 05/03/2017 6:01 PM, Peter Clinch wrote:
On 05/03/2017 07:54, Phil Cook wrote:
Looks round one last time thinking happy thoughts of friends well met
and hills walked together.

Turns off light and thinks, "coo innit dark in here."


The lights went some time ago... enjoy those walks though!

Pete.


....strange how I just cant delete this, my only remaining, newsgroup.
Its a bit like an old battered teddy bear.........

Graham


I still look in occasionally,almost as occasionally as I go out hill
walking. After a winter layoff I am not sure now whether I will ever go
hill walking again. I was out a dozen times in the Lake District last
year but I struggled and never managed more than 10 miles or 2500 feet
of ascent and this year I suspect would be even worse should I make it
to the hills. Earlier this year I acquired another dog in an attempt to
keep me more active but she threw up all over the back seat of my car on
the journey home so that is likely to mean no more trips even as far
afield as the ELD. Oh well I have had a good innings having started hill
walking at a young age two years before AW published his first guide in
1955.

--
Roger Chapman


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2006 FitnessBanter