FitnessBanter.com

-   Walking in the UK (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Found: xD card on summit of Beinn Dorain (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=69970)

Graham Seed[_2_] May 23rd 16 05:05 PM

Found: xD card on summit of Beinn Dorain

On 21/05/2016 7:16 PM, wrote:
I found an xD-Picture Card on the summit of Beinn Dorain last week. I would be happy to return it to its owner.

Two people are featured a number of times in the photos:
http://imgur.com/Yn4PlVY

Does anybody recognise them?

David

Well, it's not mine and I don't know how many other URWers are still
following!

Graham

Ted Ferenc May 24th 16 12:20 PM

On Mon, 23 May 2016 16:31:28 -0700, david.r.edgar wrote:

On Monday, 23 May 2016 16:05:04 UTC+1, Graham Seed wrote:
On 21/05/2016 7:16 PM, David Edgar wrote:
I found an xD-Picture Card on the summit of Beinn Dorain last week. I
would be happy to return it to its owner.

Two people are featured a number of times in the photos:
http://imgur.com/Yn4PlVY

Does anybody recognise them?

David

Well, it's not mine and I don't know how many other URWers are still
following!

Graham

Actually I'm not sure where best to post it. Maybe there's some forum or
discussion group which gets more traffic than here?

This site gets more hits http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/forum/

Gordon H[_4_] May 25th 16 06:31 PM

On 23/05/2016 16:05, Graham Seed wrote:
On 21/05/2016 7:16 PM, wrote:
I found an xD-Picture Card on the summit of Beinn Dorain last week. I
would be happy to return it to its owner.

Two people are featured a number of times in the photos:
http://imgur.com/Yn4PlVY

Does anybody recognise them?

David

Well, it's not mine and I don't know how many other URWers are still
following!

Graham

May be better to share on Facebook?
They can be 'shared on' many times and would be more likely to be
recognised.

--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply

Ted Ferenc May 27th 16 04:16 PM

On Thu, 26 May 2016 03:38:08 -0700, david.r.edgar wrote:

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 11:20:19 UTC+1, Ted wrote:

This site gets more hits http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/forum/

Thanks, that's useful.

I suggest you post in the 'Gear' forum

Rooney May 27th 16 04:34 PM

On 27/05/2016 22:16, Ted Ferenc wrote:
On Thu, 26 May 2016 03:38:08 -0700, david.r.edgar wrote:

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 11:20:19 UTC+1, Ted wrote:

This site gets more hits http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/forum/

Thanks, that's useful.

I suggest you post in the 'Gear' forum

I suggest you send it to the local newspapers.
I think you'd get a result quite fast.

Good on you for doing something - many wouldn't.