FitnessBanter.com

-   Triathalon (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I Want to buy Orca wetsuit, Size 8 (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20566)

astaebell August 24th 04 03:38 PM

I Want to buy Orca wetsuit, Size 8

I was sized for an Orca Predator 2 Size 8. I am still getting over the
sticker shock for that wetsuit. I would like to buy a used Orca (speedsuit,
predator, whatever), size 8. I only do 2-3 sprint tris per year, so I don't
want to drop a ton on a wetsuit. If you want to sell one to me, email me.
I've only been sized for the Orca, but if you know how sizing changes across
brands, I am open to others. I am 6'0'' and 174. Thanks.

--
Aaron S.

[email protected][remove this]yahoo.com

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in
whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and
conspicuously designated as " E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not
constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a
contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of
sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers
of data to third parties.

Derevcere November 19th 13 11:59 PM

Many thanks for sharing good info…!!!)

Etikp December 21st 13 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astaebell (Post 229547)
[...]

were you able to get what you were looking for?