FitnessBanter.com

-   Aerobic (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Internet's #1 Weight Loss Directory - Download FREE eBook (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=54865)

[email protected] December 28th 07 02:52 PM

Internet's #1 Weight Loss Directory - Download FREE eBook

Thank You for visiting our site... Please download our Free eBook -
Training & Nutrition Insider Secrets for a Lean-Body, by Mike Geary a
$17.99 value.

Our goal is to help you look and feel healthy. Get Started Today!

Please click the link below - Thank You

http://www.WannaLosePounds.com

coucouza December 27th 13 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 572004)
Thank You for visiting our site... Please download our Free eBook -
Training & Nutrition Insider Secrets for a Lean-Body, by Mike Geary a
$17.99 value.

Our goal is to help you look and feel healthy. Get Started Today!

Please click the link below - Thank You

http://www.WannaLosePounds.com

this link doesn't work