FitnessBanter.com

-   General (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Not looking to loose weight! (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68440)

Lulu March 2nd 12 04:28 PM

Not looking to loose weight!

Hi, new to this site and need suggestions. Having recently lost as much weight as I want to through diet control, I have also got the exercise bug!
I run then static bike for about an hour 2 or 3 times a week. This has kick started the metabolism I had as a teenager ie fast! and so I have lost more weight. In fact I'd like to put half a stone back on!
I really don't want to reduce exercise as i love it and I feel my lung function still has a long way to go but I don't want to loose any more weight.
I am nearly up to eating the same quantities of carbs as I did pre-dieting but do get full quicker than I used to.
Any suggestions welcomed!
Ta,
Lulu

MHeath May 11th 12 01:26 PM

For losing weight quickly you should always follow a proper diet plan and try to avoid eating junk food and drinks.Also do some exercise daily.Because exercise keeps you fit and proper diet plan will help you in losing weight.Also start eating green veggies and drink green tea because they both help in losing weight quickly.

hello sunshine August 21st 12 04:59 AM

Well, I guess you are lucky for having a fast metabolism. I suggest you eat healthy meals. Avoid junks still but the good thing about it is that you no longer have to worry about restricting yourself from any foods because you can digest it instantly. Just eat healthy meals!

hashimwatson August 23rd 12 12:50 PM

markboucher September 13th 12 06:34 AM

I first run form an hour and then sit on a bike for sometime. I have reduced in this way. This system has agitated my metabolism system. But, now I want to stop reducing weight.

Kelvin February 2nd 13 06:25 AM

Well People are much careful from heath and fitness point of view in these, days and that is why
they are in search of new and useful ideas about these. So health professionals have suggested
that loosing weight, is possible with quality diet like fruits vegetables and fish then exercise also
has beneficial effects, on body in term of fitness and health.

Martin125 September 20th 13 03:15 PM

Continue your exercise routine and also take some right diet plan to control your weight.
Add some more cardio exercise in your workout plan to keep your weight under your control for the longer of the time.