FitnessBanter.com

-   General (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Male Participants for Dissertation (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=69638)

hayleymarina08 February 24th 14 03:10 PM

Male Participants for Dissertation

Hello,

I am currently carrying out a piece of research for my BSc Psychology course and would like to invite you to take part. I am investigating into the relationship between the drive for muscularity, disordered eating, exercise and supplement use.

This research study proposes to look into males and their body image, focusing on the drive for muscularity. The aim of this research study is to identify whether there is a relationship between the drive for muscularity and a number of factors. The other factors include disordered eating, exercise dependency, supplement and performance drug use and BMI.

I would really appreciate it if you would take part in the research. If you would like to then please follow the link below and complete a short online survey. The survey should only take around 15 minutes. I require males aged between 18 - 30. The survey is completely anonymous and will only be assessed by me and my dissertation tutor. More information is provided in the link.

The link is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lnk...SlTD0/viewform

Thanks in advance,

Hayley Bowman