FitnessBanter.com

-   Swimming (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please send me your catalogs, brochures, magazine offers, and fliers (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70017)

Steve[_8_] April 26th 17 04:19 PM

Please send me your catalogs, brochures, magazine offers, and fliers

Hey,

I'm a swimmer and all-around athletic guy who is interested in the
latest body-building and exercise equipment, and the latest toys and
accessories for exercising in the swimming pool. I also want to read
magazine articles that profile and compare these products.

I know I can probably find this information on the net, but I also want
in on the latest deals and promotions where I can buy at a discount.
Rather than search for it online, I would prefer to leaf through printed
literature at my leisure.

If you are in the business of marketing these products, please send me
your catalogs, brochures, etc. You will probably get at least an inquiry
from me, and quite possibly an order. Please send your literature to:

Stephen Dorman
1959 Cloverfield Blvd., Apt. 222
Santa Monica, Calif. 90404-4928

Thanks a lot, I look forward to hearing from you!

Steve

Jeff April 26th 17 04:28 PM

Wrong address ( Please send me your catalogs, brochures, magazineoffers, and fliers)

I just moved to another apartment in my building, and keep forgetting
the new address. Please send your literature to:

Stephen Dorman
1959 Cloverfield Blvd., Apt. 112
Santa Monica, Calif. 90404-4928

Thanks again,

Steve

As seen from rec.sport.swimming,alt.sport.bodybuilding,