FitnessBanter.com

-   Walking (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ION (Bladez) vs Reebok Treadmill (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38082)

Michael February 8th 06 11:15 PM

ION (Bladez) vs Reebok Treadmill

Hi,

I am planning on buying a treadmill for walking and possibly some
jogging.

I had a raincheck for an ION 7.9T which is made by Bladez, however, the
place I'm buying from substituted this for a Reebok 3500C.

Does anyone know anything about either of these? I checked out
treadmilldoctor.com and it looks like they favor the ION over the
Reebok because they don't like Icon fitness (the manufacturer of most
treadmills). I can't really find any other info on either of these and
I don't want to end up with a piece of crap.

Anybody have any input?

Thanks,
MJ

Prekrasnoe January 11th 14 09:10 PM

This post is*very*informative.*Thank you!