FitnessBanter.com

-   Walking in the UK (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Its that time of year again (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70117)

Roger Chapman[_3_] December 13th 17 05:52 PM

Its that time of year again

Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

Graham Seed[_3_] December 13th 17 08:29 PM

Its that time of year again

On 13/12/2017 5:52 PM, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

Hi Roger,

I'm sure there are a few people still watching. It's got to the point
now where there isn't even any spam! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to
you and anyone still lurking

Graham

Nick Maclaren[_4_] December 14th 17 02:38 PM

Its that time of year again

In article ,
Graham Seed wrote:

I'm sure there are a few people still watching. It's got to the point
now where there isn't even any spam! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to
you and anyone still lurking

Yep! I have been doing more on my recumbent trike, but haven't given
up walking.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Kevin December 16th 17 10:59 AM

Its that time of year again

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

Hi Roger,

I am still alive started lurking a few months back to see if the group was still running. Don't get much time for walking but hopefully next year will be better.

Kevin Mckane

Roger Chapman[_3_] December 20th 17 10:39 AM

Its that time of year again

On 16/12/2017 10:59, kevin wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

Hi Roger,

I am still alive started lurking a few months back to see if the group was still running. Don't get much time for walking but hopefully next year will be better.

Kevin Mckane

Hi Kevin

Judging by the responses so far our audience is very thin on the ground.

I hope you will do better next year. Unfortunately I will not. Old age
has caught up with me at last and I managed just one summit this year
and that is in all probability one more than I will manage in the new year.

--
Roger Chapman

[email protected] December 20th 17 07:21 PM

Its that time of year again

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

I'm still here occasionally. It's fair to say it's not like it once was. Have you still got the Audi Q Roger? And may I discreetly enquire what age you have now attained? You always seemed bomb proof to me.
Ian.

Graham Seed[_3_] December 20th 17 09:20 PM

Its that time of year again

On 20/12/2017 7:21 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

I'm still here occasionally. It's fair to say it's not like it once was. Have you still got the Audi Q Roger? And may I discreetly enquire what age you have now attained? You always seemed bomb proof to me.
Ian.

There's a few more than I thought would reply. Paul Saunders will turn
up next! :-)
Are you 47 then?

Graham

Roger Chapman[_3_] December 21st 17 03:37 PM

Its that time of year again

On 20/12/2017 19:21, wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

I'm still here occasionally. It's fair to say it's not like it once was. Have you still got the Audi Q Roger? And may I discreetly enquire what age you have now attained? You always seemed bomb proof to me.
Ian.

The Audi went long ago. I was so disappointed about the way it handled
that I switched to BMWs. I now have a 220i but I still have the same car
registration.

I am currently 73 years old and my next birthday is May. As to this
newfangled body age thing I am probably in my 90s since I can't sit down
on the floor without falling over and need all the help I can get from
adjacent furniture in order to regain my feet.

--
Roger Chapman

Graham Seed[_3_] January 2nd 18 11:18 AM

Its that time of year again

Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........

Graham

Roger Chapman[_3_] January 2nd 18 11:37 AM

Its that time of year again

On 02/01/2018 11:18, Graham Seed wrote:
Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........

Graham

I will look forward to it.

Happy new year to all (3?) who are still lurking.

--
Roger Chapman