FitnessBanter.com

-   Weights (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Why The Hell is Soloflex Stuff So Expensive? (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=54675)

[email protected] December 22nd 07 05:09 AM

Why The Hell is Soloflex Stuff So Expensive?

$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?

Ted Sherman December 22nd 07 05:34 AM

Why The Hell is Soloflex Stuff So Expensive?

[email protected] I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify
those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?

Soloflex is aimed for the upper middle-class older yuppy scumhole with lots
of money who wants to buy furniture that/he she can show off to his/her
friends when they drop by to do cocaine.

If you have ever seen the commercials, it is pretty obvious what their
customers are based on the kind of coke whores that claim to have been
changed into 40-50 year old MILFs thanks to soloflex. The guy models are
usually 40+ years old and the kind of guys that were selling drugs and
steroids in high school and screwing the cheerleaders who did not have a
boyfriend on the football team.

David December 22nd 07 05:36 AM

wrote in message
$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?

What is the beef Greg?
You want a great body, you have to pay for it. You've seen the infomercials
haven't you? Just how much does a great body cost? Think of it as an
investment.

Prisoner at War December 22nd 07 06:59 AM

On Dec 21, 11:09 pm, wrote:
$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the deal?

I think they call it "capitalism."

luvtopost December 23rd 07 07:01 AM

too wrote in message

$250 for a flat bench?

$96 for handweight bars?

$72 for a pair of 10 lbs plates?

I would love to have some of the stuff, but I can't justify those
cartoonish prices. What's the

I'm not so sure i've heard anyone say that Soloflex works. Only the
people on tv.. :)

Djoh3221 September 15th 14 08:51 PM

thank you so much its really helped

craigjudah846 October 2nd 14 08:47 PM

Yeah, it looks very expensive!

crixussteave October 27th 14 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigjudah846 (Post 634955)
Yeah, it looks very expensive!

The only logical reason i can think of is cause of the quality. Their quality must be better than others.