FitnessBanter.com

-   Aerobic (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Parts for Vitamaster Sports 89C Stationary Bike (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=51)

MarkW July 24th 03 06:42 PM

Parts for Vitamaster Sports 89C Stationary Bike

I just got a Vitamaster Sports 89C Stationary Bike at a yard sale. I
know it's old and nothing fancy but for $5 I figured I can't go wrong.
It works except for the digital readout for calories, speed, mileage,
etc. I thought it may need a battery but it seems to work by a
generator mounted on the wheel. All the cabling seems okay so I
figured this generator part must be bad. I can't find a web site for
the company. I see an address in WI for the company but before
writing them I figured I will see what I can find online. Is there a
place where I can get this part from or is the company still in
business? Thanks for any help.

Soglasire January 6th 14 02:30 PM

Itís really great post.