FitnessBanter.com

-   Swimming (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Where to buy men's swimwear in Los Angeles? (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16553)

Andy Kie Kuo September 7th 03 11:49 PM

Where to buy men's swimwear in Los Angeles?

Joey wrote in message . ..
Will spend some time in water as a new interest so I'm
looking to buy some swimwear. But can't do online shopping
yet because I want to get a closer look and feel the
material out. What stores in LA area would have a big
collection of men's swimwear?

Are you near Pasadena at all? I got my most recent pair of speedos at
the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center. They have a pretty decent collection
.... and the best within a ten mile radius of me.
http://www.rosebowlaquatics.com/

Joey September 8th 03 05:08 AM

Where to buy men's swimwear in Los Angeles?

On 7 Sep 2003 14:49:15 -0700, (Andy
Kie Kuo) wrote:

Joey wrote in message . ..
Will spend some time in water as a new interest so I'm
looking to buy some swimwear. But can't do online shopping
yet because I want to get a closer look and feel the
material out. What stores in LA area would have a big
collection of men's swimwear?

Are you near Pasadena at all? I got my most recent pair of speedos at
the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center. They have a pretty decent collection
... and the best within a ten mile radius of me.
http://www.rosebowlaquatics.com/

That's far away from me. I'm close to Brea and Carson. I
visited a Big 5 store today, they had a few. But I didn't
take any. I haven't visited Brea shopping center yet. I
hope I can find something there.

Martin W. Smith September 8th 03 01:42 PM

Joey wrote:

Will spend some time in water as a new interest so I'm
looking to buy some swimwear. But can't do online shopping
yet because I want to get a closer look and feel the
material out. What stores in LA area would have a big
collection of men's swimwear?

When I lived there, there was a dive shop on Wilshire that had
everything you need. It was between Santa Monical and Westwood.

martin

--
Draft Wesley Clark for President!
www.DraftWesleyClark.com