FitnessBanter.com

-   Walking (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Jogging!!! (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=69336)

Alton March 14th 13 12:15 PM

Jogging!!!

Hey friends!!Jogging is best exercise for the physical fitness and health, running is also effective for the losing weight. Because running of the 30 min burns up up more than 300 calorie consumption.So i like the jogging work because it is so good for health and fitness.It is very easier work for keep fitness of the body...

adolph021 March 11th 14 05:28 AM

Same here i like jogging and i mostly run like an hour and right now i can say i am really fit an healthy cause i already avoided all my bad habit and exercising is been my daily routine.

Billy Pro March 30th 17 08:45 AM

I used to go running and jogging around the park near my house. At the moment, I am doing gym instead for improving my muscules