FitnessBanter.com

-   Triathalon (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Sonic Stryke and Aero Drink System (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30097)

JAC April 30th 05 09:30 PM

Sonic Stryke and Aero Drink System

Can the Aero Drink system be used with the new Sonic Stryke aero bars from
Profile?

Triathlete May 11th 05 05:10 AM

JAC wrote:

Can the Aero Drink system be used with the new Sonic Stryke aero bars from
Profile?

With your system, I think it depends on how far apart you have your
aerobars.

I really like the computer mount that comes with your bars. I just got
one for my own stryke aero bars and really like the position.

Derevcere November 19th 13 11:00 PM

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!