FitnessBanter.com

-   Running (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fiona Lim - Triathlete (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=56529)

MelvinL February 26th 08 12:59 PM

Fiona Lim - Triathlete

My sister Fiona Lim is a top Malaysian female triathlete who has
competed in many races including the Ironman series. Fiona has a blog
with pieces on her training, competition, and family. She's also a
dentist by profession and has her own clinic in Sabah, East Malaysia.
Visit her blog at http://www.fionalim.com, you can encourage her by
visiting and leaving comments.

Ha February 26th 08 05:46 PM

Fiona Lim - Triathlete

Harry wrote in news:47c437b8$0$13845$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

MelvinL wrote in news:6c9e1cdb-4cf4-4891-b6de-
:

My sister Fiona Lim is a top Malaysian female triathlete who has
competed in many races including the Ironman series. Fiona has a blog
with pieces on her training, competition, and family. She's also a
dentist by profession and has her own clinic in Sabah, East Malaysia.
Visit her blog at
http://www.fionalim.com, you can encourage her by
visiting and leaving comments.

i'll eat her.