FitnessBanter.com

-   Walking in the UK (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   North Yorkshire County Council: Public rights of way consultation (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70009)

Allan[_3_] February 16th 17 10:21 PM

North Yorkshire County Council: Public rights of way consultation

North Yorkshire County Council: Public rights of way consultation

We are consulting on a proposal to change the way we prioritise
management and maintenance of public rights of way within North
Yorkshire, excluding those managed on our behalf by The North York Moors
and Yorkshire Dales National Parks.

http://www.northyorks.gov.uk/prowconsultation

Allan
(I'm nothing to do with NYCC: just thought this might be of interest to
urw: I'd post in outdoorsmagic.com or similar but can't be bothered to
get a login: if someone who does have a login on there wants to further
post this on there, that's fine with me).

---