FitnessBanter.com

-   Walking in the UK (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Costa Blanca (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15041)

Mick January 23rd 04 02:49 PM

Costa Blanca

A walkers paradise; Val de Laguart, inland Costa Blanca. Two bedroom
apartment for rent. See my homepage:- http://perso.wanadoo.es/mick1

Michael Castens January 27th 04 10:39 PM

Costa Blanca

"Mick" wrote in message
A walkers paradise; Val de Laguart, inland Costa Blanca. Two bedroom
apartment for rent. See my homepage:- http://perso.wanadoo.es/mick1

I agree that it's a nice place to walk. However be aware of thieves when
leaving Alicante Airport. They somehow caused a puncture on my hire car as I
left the garage, stopped to "help" (they were right behind me so they must
have been following), and then stole my rucksack containing my walking gear
while I was changing the tire.