FitnessBanter.com

-   Triathalon (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Swim Videos (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18912)

DrClean February 25th 04 09:08 AM

Swim Videos

Hi All,

We're just starting to put some of the many videos that have been on various
web sites for free download. If you want some simply right click a video and
save it to your hard disk. We have selected some that show great style and
should be good for triathletes, with a description of what's good about
them.

Go to :

www.WarmWeatherCamps.com a link is on the first page.

If anyone wants to find specific ones or if anyone has run out of bandwidth
and wants to share through us just contact me.

Wayne

Christian St-Pierre February 25th 04 08:02 PM

Swim Videos

Best site that I have ever found with swimming videos :

http://www.swim.ee

Christian.