FitnessBanter.com

-   Weights (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Powerlifting Routines? (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=69977)

[email protected] July 4th 16 12:24 AM

Powerlifting Routines?

On Monday, February 12, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hey, does anyone out there have an opinion on Terry Grimwood's
Strength System. I understand that it was reviewed in the Aug. '95 PL USA,
but I don't have that issue.

Also, I've seen several postings regarding Ed Coan's training videos,
and I was just wandering about some of the other videos out there. For
example, what does anyone think of Louie Simmon's Westside Barbell collection
or the Bull Stewart series (because I am drug-free)?

If your ever in PA State Prison you can ask him.