FitnessBanter.com

-   Weights (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Handstand pushups (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=41950)

Schnauzer July 22nd 06 06:05 AM

Handstand pushups

I saw the Matt Furey page promoting his hand stand push up routine on his
page.

I'm interested in doing shoulder and lat work without using weights. My
favorite exercise is wide grip lat pullups.

I'd like to check out his program.

Does anyone have it to share?

Thanks,

JMW July 22nd 06 06:35 AM

Handstand pushups

Schnauzer wrote:

I saw the Matt Furey page promoting his hand stand push up routine on his
page.

I'm interested in doing shoulder and lat work without using weights. My
favorite exercise is wide grip lat pullups.

I'd like to check out his program.

Does anyone have it to share?

I'm not a big Matt Furey fan, but if you want his program, you should
pay for it. Someone may be willing to discuss his program in general
terms, but don't expect anyone to send you copies of his books and
DVDs.

Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board July 22nd 06 07:40 AM

Handstand pushups

I dont have Fureys stuff -but I can post Pavels work if you want
http://www.powerbypavel.com/
its alot of body weight work-let me know.