Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Angry
body fat by susi m
i am 47 and in general good health. currently experiencing dreaded menopause :(. the thing is i have accumulated body fat around my stomach/inner thighs/upper arms/legs overall and got "love handles" which ive never had. ive tried interval running to burn fat which only resulted in nice big calves....
Today 08:44 PM
by jcfit Go to last post
2 24,934 About this forum
Any good exercises to prevent injuries? by Nordo
I've been jogging for about a month now and suddenly my knees are bothering me. I bought some new, fancy shoes, but the slight, nagging knee pains still persists while I'm running. Also, my new shoes seem to be aggrivating my supposedly healed ankle injury from several months ago. Are there...
Today 08:00 AM
by johntulles754 Go to last post
4 3,966 Running
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2