Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Aerobic December 26th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic, rec.running, alt.support.diet,alt.support.fat-acceptance, uk.rec.bodybuilding
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Does eating red meat increase our height/muscle mass?

My great grandfather (who was alive when I was a child) grew up in the
slums of Greenock, Scotland in absolute grinding poverty - his
stepfather was frequently unemployed, and eventually my...
Forum: Running December 26th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic, rec.running, alt.support.diet,alt.support.fat-acceptance, uk.rec.bodybuilding
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Does eating red meat increase our height/muscle mass?

My great grandfather (who was alive when I was a child) grew up in the
slums of Greenock, Scotland in absolute grinding poverty - his
stepfather was frequently unemployed, and eventually my...
Forum: Weights June 5th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet
Replies: 104
Posted By [email protected]
I am fat and I can ride a bike for 2-4 miles

Well, I do know many people who are "fat" and fit, but a lot depends
on what you call "fat". I don't necessarily think the extra 30 lbs
will harm you - but once you start rationalizing, denying, and...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3