Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Prisoner at War
Forum: Weights February 29th 08, 10:49 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.teens.advice,rec.running,sci.med.nutrition
Replies: 22
Posted By Prisoner at War
routines for a young lifter

On Feb 29, 3:29 pm, Hobbes wrote:

Common sense still roolz.

If there's anything the history of scientific experiment and research
demonstrates, it's that so-called...
Forum: Running February 29th 08, 10:49 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.teens.advice,rec.running,sci.med.nutrition
Replies: 1
Posted By Prisoner at War
routines for a young lifter

On Feb 29, 3:29 pm, Hobbes wrote:

Common sense still roolz.

If there's anything the history of scientific experiment and research
demonstrates, it's that so-called...
Forum: Weights February 29th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.teens.advice
Replies: 22
Posted By Prisoner at War
routines for a young lifter

On Feb 29, 3:35 pm, "Me" wrote:

he has a split personality....... :)

It's 2008; e-mail is free, you know.
Forum: Weights February 29th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.teens.advice
Replies: 22
Posted By Prisoner at War
routines for a young lifter

On Feb 29, 3:30 pm, Hobbes wrote:

BTW - why the name change?

--
Keith

GoogleGroups only allows a certain number of posts before they
temporarily lock you out. ...
Forum: Weights February 29th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,sci.med.nutrition,rec.running,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 206
Posted By Prisoner at War
Why Vegan Instead of Just Vegetarian??

On Feb 27, 1:21 pm, Dave wrote:

to be honest I don't know where they end up. Probably most of
those that aren't deemed suitable for human consumption end up
in pet...
Forum: Running February 29th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,sci.med.nutrition,rec.running,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 207

On Feb 27, 1:21 pm, Dave wrote:

to be honest I don't know where they end up. Probably most of
those that aren't deemed suitable for human consumption end up
in pet...
Forum: Aerobic February 29th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 85
Posted By Prisoner at War
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 25, 9:31 pm, Denise Howard wrote:

In an either-or context, yes, I'd have to agree.

I never used to believe that, but it really does seem like one's diet
is the...
Forum: Weights February 29th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 78
Posted By Prisoner at War
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 25, 9:31 pm, Denise Howard wrote:

In an either-or context, yes, I'd have to agree.

I never used to believe that, but it really does seem like one's diet
is the...
Forum: Running February 29th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 75
Posted By Prisoner at War
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 25, 9:31 pm, Denise Howard wrote:

In an either-or context, yes, I'd have to agree.

I never used to believe that, but it really does seem like one's diet
is the...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Prisoner at War
wimp needs bigger chest

On Feb 25, 2:59 pm, "Homer Simpson"
wrote:

Actually he said he can do 95 pounds for 3 sets of 10 with 1 minute rest
between sets. I would guess his actual 1RM...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 09:12 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,misc.consumers
Replies: 5
Posted By Prisoner at War
Different Types Of Designer Protien

On Feb 25, 2:57 pm, wrote:

Thats what i was thinking... I was thinking almost all the fat was
negligable compared to the amount of cardio and intensity you do ETC..
I...
Forum: Aerobic February 25th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 85
Posted By Prisoner at War
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 25, 2:54 pm, "Homer Simpson"
wrote:

Yes it is possible and quite common. A person's heart rate generally is
elevated the entire time their breathing is...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet

wrote:

Yes it is possible and quite common. A person's heart rate generally is
elevated the entire time their breathing is...
Forum: Running February 25th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet

wrote:

Yes it is possible and quite common. A person's heart rate generally is
elevated the entire time their breathing is...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,sci.physics
Replies: 28
Posted By Prisoner at War
Push-Ups / How Much Actual Weight ?

On Feb 24, 9:07 pm, Bartleby wrote:

I have two scales . . . somewhere. I think they're both hiding from
me ;-)

Try keeping your next one in the fridge!

I'm...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,sci.physics
Replies: 28
Posted By Prisoner at War
Push-Ups / How Much Actual Weight ?

On Feb 22, 8:33 pm, "Phil Holman" [email protected] wrote:

Get the bathroom scale, put it under your feet in the push up position,
get someone to read the weight on the scale, subtract...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Prisoner at War
wimp needs bigger chest

On Feb 25, 1:44 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:

Sometimes what a newbie needs is a "magic pill"...so here, check this
out and play with...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 5
Posted By Prisoner at War
Different Types Of Designer Protien

On Feb 25, 2:20 pm, wrote:
Hey guys how ya doin? LONG time reader here.. Ive been reading this
group and keith hobmans perils for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

Ive been...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,sci.med.nutrition,rec.running,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 206
Posted By Prisoner at War
Why Vegan Instead of Just Vegetarian??

On Feb 24, 7:51 pm, Buxqi wrote:

The act of using the milk or eggs does no harm in itself but there are
issues
related to the production of these things

Yes, I was...
Forum: Running February 25th 08, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,sci.med.nutrition,rec.running,misc.fitness.weights

On Feb 24, 7:51 pm, Buxqi wrote:

The act of using the milk or eggs does no harm in itself but there are
issues
related to the production of these things

Yes, I was...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,sci.med.nutrition,rec.running,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 135
Posted By Prisoner at War
Why Vegan Instead of Just Vegetarian??

On Feb 22, 5:30 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:

Why do you say that?

Because excuses are usually only made when one isn't at all interested
in the first place.

If...
Forum: Running February 25th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,sci.med.nutrition,rec.running,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 135
Posted By Prisoner at War
Why Vegan Instead of Just Vegetarian??

On Feb 22, 5:30 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:

Why do you say that?

Because excuses are usually only made when one isn't at all interested
in the first place.

If...
Forum: Weights February 25th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.support.diet
Replies: 10
Posted By Prisoner at War
How long should i run for ?

On Feb 25, 1:35 am, bella wrote:
I do 30mins of cardio 5 times a week plus maybe 30 mins of weights 3
of those days. However only 10mins of that in running the other...
Forum: Running February 25th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.support.diet
Replies: 5
Posted By Prisoner at War
How long should i run for ?

On Feb 25, 1:35 am, bella wrote:
I do 30mins of cardio 5 times a week plus maybe 30 mins of weights 3
of those days. However only 10mins of that in running the other...
Forum: Aerobic February 25th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 85
Posted By Prisoner at War
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 25, 10:39 am, "Homer Simpson"
wrote:

I remember years ago they put a heart rate monitor on Dr Squat (Fred
Hatfield) during his squat workout. His heart...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100