Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -hi-
Forum: Running July 26th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By -hi-
A poem for everyone about running races.

Run-on poetry

I'd like to show you something I've been working on for a while.
Although it relates to the "run" thing, it may not be in a style
that you are used to, still, I think that if you give...
Forum: Running June 6th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 42
Posted By -hi-
Newbie has questions about shin pain.

On Jun 6, 3:01?am, "roost4u" wrote:
I've only been running for about 4 months. Never did run regularly before
now. I typically run 3-5 days a week. My normal run is 4 miles...
Forum: Running June 5th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 50
Posted By -hi-
Training Week Ending June 3, 2007

On Jun 2, 9:13?pm, "Tony S." wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

Hi, Tony. Thanks for asking. My goal is to run the Marine...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3