Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Billy Pro
Forum: Swimming March 30th 17, 08:55 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Billy Pro
Running is a really good way to burn calories...

Running is a really good way to burn calories that I used. 10 km/a day
Forum: Walking March 30th 17, 08:40 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Billy Pro
I have to admit that when walking I need...

I have to admit that when walking I need something to do with my upper part of my body. You way is such a good help :))
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2