Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Myers
Forum: Weights September 30th 09, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.martial-arts,soc.men,soc.veterans,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 21
Posted By Bob Myers
Do outlaw bikers have riding skills?

Twibil wrote:
On Sep 28, 8:32 pm, "Fraser Johnston" wrote:

Judging by what we did to your mother last night I'd say neither of
us.

If Krusty's been telling the...
Forum: Weights September 22nd 09, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.retirement,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob Myers
First Ladies Fartbox

Schiffner wrote:

Not really killling every scum bag racist on the planet is an
avocation...killing your minds first is the best part.

Killing their WHATS? Swatting flies is a bigger...
Forum: Weights July 1st 09, 06:42 AM Posted to soc.men,soc.veterans,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob Myers
"World's Shortest True and Happy Story"

martin wrote:
And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went
fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch
and had tons of money in the bank and...
Forum: Weights March 27th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.military.retired,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Myers
"My race is just nothing": Some thoughts on the political psychology of the modern American Bimbo

Schiffner wrote:
On Mar 26, 9:34 am, "Bob Myers" wrote:

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

You do know it wasn't worth commenting on right?

Yeah, but I was...
Forum: Weights March 26th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.military.retired,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Myers
"My race is just nothing": Some thoughts on the political psychology of the modern American Bimbo

wrote:
Idiotic and nonsensical article.

Walter Hudson

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

Bob M.
Forum: Weights March 7th 09, 07:07 PM Posted to soc.men,misc.fitness.weights,talk.politics.guns,rec.motorcycles,soc.veterans
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob Myers
"My race is just nothing": Some thoughts on the political psychology of women

waldo88 wrote:
A thought-provoking read.

It truly is; it provokes one to think how anyone that could
accept that sort of nonsense is able to function without a
keeper and a good strong helmet

Bob...
Forum: Weights March 3rd 09, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

Willielmus de Noers wrote:
Verily, on Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:07:44 -0700, in accordance with the
prophecy, "Bob Myers" 's tater trap
opened, and out spewed

Forum: Weights March 3rd 09, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

"Willielmus de Noers" wrote in message
For example? Are you suggesting that some ethnic groups are not
culturally more...
Forum: Weights March 3rd 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

"Willielmus de Noers" wrote in message
Verily, on Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:59:31 -0700, in accordance with the
prophecy, "Bob...
Forum: Weights March 3rd 09, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

Willielmus de Noers wrote:
Could be that homicide is largely an urban phenomenon, that rates of
violent crime are statistically correlated with population density,
and that blacks tend to...
Forum: Weights March 2nd 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

Twibil wrote:
I'm not going to play Limbaugh's traitor card and say "I hope he
fails", but I'm afraid Obama's going to discover that both the job and
the far right wing are a lot more obdurate...
Forum: Weights March 2nd 09, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

Twibil wrote:
On Mar 2, 10:37 am, "Bob Myers" wrote:

You are simply looking for an excuse to play racial defender and
denigrate your betters, as is your...
Forum: Weights March 2nd 09, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

Vito wrote:
"Bob Myers" wrote
"Oh, I was just stating a fact - I didn't mean anything by it,
really" sort of thing just makes you look like the typical...
Forum: Weights March 2nd 09, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

Willielmus de Noers wrote:
Verily, on Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:48:34 -0700, in accordance with the
prophecy, "Bob Myers" 's tater trap
opened, and out spewed

For...
Forum: Weights March 1st 09, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

Willielmus de Noers wrote:

For example, no one seems to want to talk about the fact that blacks
are seven times more likely commit murder than whites (i.e., the
rate of perpetration of...
Forum: Weights March 1st 09, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.fitness.weights,alt.military.retired,neworleans.general
Replies: 91
Posted By Bob Myers
= Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark = more American Gun MADNESS !!

Willielmus de Noers wrote:

Attorney General Eric Holder may be correct in his assertion that
we're a nation of cowards unwilling to talk about race.

For example, no one seems to want to talk...
Forum: Weights January 22nd 09, 08:29 PM Posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 75
Posted By Bob Myers
Obama calls for new declaration of independence

"Turby" wrote in message
I never realized what it meant until I studied Hebrew. It was a
revelation. Holy Cow!...
Forum: Weights January 22nd 09, 07:35 PM Posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 75
Posted By Bob Myers
Obama calls for new declaration of independence

"Turby" wrote in message
It's sign he's smarter than your average bipedal life form and the
women all want him (even...
Forum: Weights January 21st 09, 08:35 PM Posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 75
Posted By Bob Myers
Obama calls for new declaration of independence

"S'mee" wrote in message
OBTW I hate white people.

That's OK, I'm more of a pinkish-beige...
Forum: Weights January 21st 09, 05:14 PM Posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 75
Posted By Bob Myers
Obama calls for new declaration of independence

"Vito" wrote in message
FWIW there are no code requirements any more and since you hold an
Advanced the new Extra...
Forum: Weights January 20th 09, 11:12 PM Posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 75
Posted By Bob Myers
Obama calls for new declaration of independence

"." wrote in message

And your point is - what, exactly?

That you don't hold the highest class...
Forum: Weights January 20th 09, 10:48 PM Posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 75
Posted By Bob Myers
Obama calls for new declaration of independence

"." wrote in message
On Jan 20, 12:32 pm, "Bob Myers" wrote:

Oh,...
Forum: Weights January 20th 09, 09:32 PM Posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 75
Posted By Bob Myers
Obama calls for new declaration of independence

"Turby" wrote in message

Do hams still exist? Do they still have to pass a Morse test?
(Geez. Remember when that...
Forum: Weights January 20th 09, 06:10 AM Posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 75
Posted By Bob Myers
Obama calls for new declaration of independence

"." wrote in message

dididit dididah dahditdahdit dahdidah dahdah dahdidah
dahdidit didah didahdidit...
Forum: Weights January 19th 09, 05:28 AM Posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 75
Posted By Bob Myers
Obama calls for new declaration of independence

wrote in message
Please watch your attributions. I didn't write any of what you
responded to here. That...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60