Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: oneamous
Forum: Running November 10th 14, 02:44 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By oneamous
How much do pushups help with running?

I tried pushups and could not even do one. I have tried swimming and
that did not help my running markedly. by help, i mean prevent
injuries to shin and groin.

You male or female? A guy who can't do...
Forum: Swimming November 10th 14, 02:38 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By oneamous
Weightlifting Workouts

Interesting thread, but I think generally that most people work out
way too much. Don't forget, muscles need rest to grow.

I would be interested to know how much did you work out when you...
Forum: Swimming November 10th 14, 02:29 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By oneamous
hose adaptor advice wanted

After plumbing my deck I need to know what I can use to adapt from 1 1/2 OD
plastic pipe to the pump inlet and to the jet on the side of the pool. I
thought of radaitor hose. The pump, hoses and pool...
Forum: Walking November 9th 14, 09:10 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By oneamous
trade in old workout dvds

I came across Peerflix DVD Trading website in the summer and quite
frankly it sucked at the time. I listed my old workout DVDs and nothing
happened. The search function for the site was useless so I...
Forum: Walking November 9th 14, 09:06 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By oneamous
TRUE Treadmill - Total miles

Does anyone know the procedure to get a TRUE 450 to display it's total miles
to date?

Thanks
Forum: General November 9th 14, 09:03 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By oneamous
Supreme pilates vs Pilates reformer

I have the reformer which is big, heavy, and bulky. I'm considering
getting the Supreme Pilates, but if you know, if there anything that the
reformer can do for you that the Supreme Pilates cannot?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6