Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sandradavis
Forum: Swimming November 23rd 11, 07:41 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By sandradavis
Cardio workouts are the best for burning lots of...

Cardio workouts are the best for burning lots of calories. Running or doing a cardio workout video would be the best. I suggest doing it for at least 30 minutes every time, so you work up a good...
Forum: Swimming November 23rd 11, 07:38 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By sandradavis
It's not possible to breathe underwater....

It's not possible to breathe underwater. Law.
Unless, like recommended, you eat some Gilly weed.

Gilly weed is VERY rare. You need to cross over to the wizardry world in order to find some.
Forum: Weights November 23rd 11, 07:34 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By sandradavis
Thanks for posting this review! I love this...

Thanks for posting this review! I love this website and Iíve subscribed to it.
Iím looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !!
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3