Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff
Forum: Swimming April 26th 17, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.swimming,alt.sport.bodybuilding
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeff
Wrong address ( Please send me your catalogs, brochures, magazineoffers, and fliers)

I just moved to another apartment in my building, and keep forgetting
the new address. Please send your literature to:

Stephen Dorman
1959 Cloverfield Blvd., Apt. 112
Santa Monica, Calif....
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1