Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: betsy
Forum: Swimming August 20th 11, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.swimming
Replies: 21
Posted By betsy
Best way to burn calories

On 8/19/2011 2:10 AM, Duncan Heenan wrote:
subtleness. Look at any leisure pool and look at the regular users. I
think you'll find there are quite a lot of fatties there, even though
they may...
Forum: Swimming June 10th 10, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.swimming
Replies: 5
Posted By betsy
Feet sink while flutter kicking on my back?

eric948470 wrote:
Oh, and my flutter kick is bad. Even when I try to kick on my belly
with my arms to the sides, I barely move using the kick alone.
Is it possible that there are some...
Forum: Swimming April 13th 10, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.swimming
Replies: 2
Posted By betsy
Need flip-flops that don't slip on wet tile, and back to swimmingreport

Steve Freides wrote:
Was it something I said?

My flip-flops that I wear on the pool deck are really pretty awful
when it comes to traction. I can slip in them easily on the pool
Forum: Swimming December 14th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.swimming
Replies: 30
Posted By betsy
an odd swim practice

On Dec 13, 6:07 pm, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
Today was my first practice back. It was odd in a unique way.

It did not feel like a workout. For some reason, I...
Forum: Swimming November 10th 07, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.swimming
Replies: 29
Posted By betsy
My videos

On Nov 9, 6:53 pm, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
"Steve Freides" wrote in message

Forum: Swimming October 18th 07, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.swimming
Replies: 12
Posted By betsy
delayed onset muscle soreness

On Oct 17, 11:07 am, "Pat" wrote:
Or, say I ride my bike 100 Km on Saturday. What can I do on Sunday to
prevent Monday's stiffness? Anything? or am I just fated to feel as...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6