Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Scottish mountains - how on earth can anyone pronounce them? by Peewiglet
I've been poring over the map of Scotland, but no sooner to I begin to develop an idea of where I might like to walk than I forget where it was, because I can't begin to pronounce about 95% of the place names. Is it all a malignant plot to keep nesh Southerners out? How on earth does anyone ever...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:27 PM
by Tim Jackson[_2_] Go to last post
87 1,168 Walking in the UK