Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Simi
Forum: Walking February 27th 18, 07:18 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Simi
My suggestion to you would be a short daily walk...

My suggestion to you would be a short daily walk before breakfast (you don't want to mess up with your stomach after breakfast obviously). It doesn't have to be a long walk that could end up...
Forum: Walking in the UK February 27th 18, 07:11 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Simi
Walking in UK

Hi everyone! Which park is your favorite for a walk in the early morning in London?
For my part, I love the park that's near the Queen Mary University of London (also because I live in that...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2