Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin
Forum: Walking in the UK April 20th 19, 01:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin
How can I stop my tongue from slipping sideways?!!

On Friday, 19 April 2019 09:52:31 UTC+1, wrote:
use double sided tape until the boots bed in properly.

I hope twenty years later that his boots have bedded in.

Kevin in sunny...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 29th 18, 02:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 15
Posted By Kevin
Anyone...

On Thursday, 27 December 2018 18:41:15 UTC, Graham Seed wrote:
...still here? Actually got onto Striding Edge this year!

Seasons Greetings to All.

Graham

Have been keeping a eye on the...
Forum: Walking in the UK January 7th 18, 05:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Kevin
Its that time of year again

On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 11:18:02 UTC, Graham Seed wrote:
Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........

Graham

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you have a great year.

Kevin
Forum: Walking in the UK December 16th 17, 10:59 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Kevin
Its that time of year again

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4