Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board
Forum: Weights November 11th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 11
hey curt!

Curt wrote:
kcmunchkin wrote:
Curt wrote:

What else? Oh, a BOX of Muscular Development magazines contributed by
MFW's own Om. That's sixteen mags at a penny shy of...
Forum: Weights November 9th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 79
protein before or during a workuot better then after a workout?

wrote:
TheGist wrote:
For example, tonight I am gonna have some beef jerky
before I leave work and head to the gym. After the gym I'll have a lean
roast beef...
Forum: Weights November 9th 06, 09:12 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Ping: Curt (the envelope!)

wrote:
Omelet wrote:

D'you remember "Max Rep and Quadra Blue" many moons ago when MD was MD
and fitness?

don't forget "Deltvis...
Forum: Weights November 9th 06, 09:11 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 79
protein before or during a workuot better then after a workout?

Bully wrote:
Shute wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 20:36:27 -0500, JMW
wrote:

One other matter: the analysis you gave applies to protein PLUS
Forum: Weights November 7th 06, 06:50 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 57
what a piece of ****

David Cohen wrote:
"Bully" wrote in message
David Cohen wrote:
"Bully" wrote
We're in...
Forum: Weights November 6th 06, 07:43 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 57
what a piece of ****

Bully wrote:
David Cohen wrote:
"Bully" wrote
David Cohen wrote:
"Bully" wrote
David Cohen wrote:
Bully wrote:
Forum: Weights November 6th 06, 07:32 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 1
Perfect Ass, Mathematical Formula

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
And, of course, Serena's ass locks up the 'pyooter, like dividing by zero.

From
http://www.boingboing.net/2006/04/11/math_equation_for_a_.html

Math...
Forum: Weights November 6th 06, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,us.military.army,misc.fitness.weights,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 6
Halloween: Frenzied Crowd of 25 Blacks Savagely Beat 3 White Girls

Eris wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 03:20:18 -0800, wrote:

Negroes are a totally negative element in our society. Debate?

ted

Don't you folks worship Clarence...
Forum: Weights October 29th 06, 05:19 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Bully- I owe u a reach around

Although u were very saggy-akin to tractor tyre- I still took my fun-my
10inch girth just about managed to scrape the sides.
U have been spoilt for other men
I did try the reacharound but I couldnt...
Forum: Weights October 22nd 06, 08:06 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 28
Top 10 Bonehead Workout Mistakes

Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board wrote:
David wrote:
"Curt James" wrote in message
David wrote:
Forum: Weights October 22nd 06, 07:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 28
Top 10 Bonehead Workout Mistakes

David wrote:
"Curt James" wrote in message
David wrote:
"Curt James" wrote
[...]

I can see...
Forum: Weights October 20th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights

Info Dude wrote:
Top 10 Bonehead Workout Mistakes

Common workout mistakes has always been a very popular topic in
fitness publications. But no matter how many times this subject is
Forum: Weights October 9th 06, 06:57 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.knives,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 14
Site for activist White persons.

Lachlan - Grand Exalted Most High King and Emperor of All the Universe
(nospam) wrote:
"Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board" wrote in
message...
Forum: Weights October 8th 06, 06:04 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.knives,talk.politics.misc

(nospam) wrote:
"Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board" wrote in
message...
Forum: Weights October 6th 06, 08:49 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.knives,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 14
Site for activist White persons.

Lachlan - Grand Exalted Most High King and Emperor of All the Universe
(nospam) wrote:
"Henry" wrote in message
fred wrote:

Forum: Weights October 4th 06, 06:44 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 70
Jay Cutler wins Mr. Olympia 2006

Curt James wrote:
Golden Monkey wrote:
[...]

Having gone to the 2006 Mr. Olympia I came away with mixed feelings.
[...]
I think the Olympia finals really said a lot about the...
Forum: Weights October 3rd 06, 07:27 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights

Curt James wrote:
Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board wrote:
Bully wrote:
Curt James wrote:
Sid wrote:
I'd have given the edge to Ronny. He's much more vascular.

Forum: Weights October 1st 06, 07:51 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights

Bully wrote:
Curt James wrote:
Sid wrote:
I'd have given the edge to Ronny. He's much more vascular.

True.

But I'm happy with Cutler as it is a change. He looked...
Forum: Weights October 1st 06, 07:21 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 19
Abdominal machines ??

wrote:
I feel if I had some contraption that allowed me to actually pull/push
against a weight I'd get on a lot better.

we deal with logic here, not feelings. your...
Forum: Weights October 1st 06, 07:12 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 22
Guns and Movies

Will Brink wrote:
In article , "David
Cohen" wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
"David Cohen"...
Forum: Weights October 1st 06, 06:50 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
World Championships

Pete wrote:
"Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board" schreef:

Please say yes..

Yes.

and send photos ASAP

Whats an "ASAP""?!?!?!
Forum: Weights September 29th 06, 09:15 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
no cardio

David wrote:
"ryan scott" wrote in message
is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing...
Forum: Weights September 29th 06, 09:15 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,soc.men,alt.fan.howard-stern
Replies: 1
Are all guys who dig fat chics pussies?

lab~rat :-) wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics-
puked:

http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0639,savage,74564,24.html

Q. I'm a GGG...
Forum: Weights September 29th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
World Championships

Pete wrote:
This weekend, the WC Weightlifting in Santo Domingo starts.

Pat attention to the lower weight classes in the women, where the South East
Asains rule.

And to the men, up to 110...
Forum: Weights September 13th 06, 08:49 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 55
Joints, accidents and pain

Beach Runner wrote:
In January of 2004 I was in a horrendous car wreck. After about 8
years of having
worked out just about every day, I was not allowed to push weights, run
or anything
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69