Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sag
Forum: Weights January 14th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, alt.support.diabetes
Replies: 9
Posted By Sag
Muscle building, nutrient timing for diabetics

On Jan 13, 2:00*pm, wrote:
Is there a 'Nutrient Timing' strategy for diabetics?

You may be in luck.

Quite a few authors are saying roughly the same thing, viz:

Forum: Weights September 9th 07, 05:20 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 20
Posted By Sag
even more informal workout poll

On 8 sep, 14:49, " wrote:
here's what i did today, just to throw it out the

power cleans/push press...35 minutes...i just decided i was going to
Forum: Weights August 15th 07, 10:24 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 174
Posted By Sag
WOW!

On Aug 15, 12:32 am, "ATP*" wrote:
"Sag" wrote in message

When I got...
Forum: Weights August 13th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 174
Posted By Sag
WOW!

On Aug 13, 3:03 am, David Cohen wrote:
David Cohen wrote:

Really. Wow. I never realized Will Brink was that powerful.

I mean, it was as if...
Forum: Weights July 22nd 07, 04:50 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
Posted By Sag
best current weight lifting books

wrote:

Are there books with more variety of exercises, and that explain how
each exercise helps in which way. Melfa's book does some of that (eg,
presses for muscle growth,...
Forum: Weights May 2nd 07, 03:07 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
Posted By Sag
34 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. Lost 3lbs of fat. Followed Arthur Jones research.

On May 1, 9:49 pm, "Richard" wrote:
"Sag" wrote in message

Color me...
Forum: Weights May 2nd 07, 02:14 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
Posted By Sag
34 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. Lost 3lbs of fat. Followed Arthur Jones research.

On May 1, 8:42 pm, "David Cohen" wrote:
"Sag" wrote

Color me impressed/skeptical.

Forum: Weights May 2nd 07, 01:39 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
Posted By Sag
34 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. Lost 3lbs of fat. Followed Arthur Jones research.

Color me impressed/skeptical.

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/29/from-geek-to-freak-how-i-gained-34-lbs-of-muscle-in-4-weeks/
Forum: Weights April 26th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By Sag
Knees and Squats :(

On Apr 25, 10:47 pm, "
wrote:
So question 1: What can i do to increase ham flexibility so I can go
to paralell and beyond?

Overhead squats helped a...
Forum: Weights April 2nd 07, 04:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Sag
Incline bench presses

On 30 mar, 17:17, "Steve Freides" wrote:
"Sag" wrote in message
You can also try turning the exercise around by doing pushups. Free
Forum: Weights March 30th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Sag
Incline bench presses

On Mar 30, 4:21 pm, Hobbes wrote:
In article ,
Tom Anderson wrote:

Evening all,

Forum: Weights March 30th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 11
Posted By Sag
wall-squat versus deadlift

ee wrote:
Hello,

I've been doing some wall squats with a light kettlebell. Is that
good practice for learning how to deadlift properly?

My deadlift and wall squat feel a lot different,...
Forum: Weights March 28th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 10
Posted By Sag
question for you

On Mar 28, 4:55 am, WEZ wrote:
i do three sets of ten of each

bench press
hammer curl1
bicep curl.............these are the only free weights i use

Forum: Weights March 19th 07, 07:04 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 53
Posted By Sag
Military press...

spodosaurus ha escrito:
Steve Freides wrote:
We've had this conversation
on mfw before, and during one of those earlier conversations, I scanned
a picture from the above-mentioned book...
Forum: Weights March 19th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 53
Posted By Sag
Military press...

On 18 mar, 22:28, "David Cohen" wrote:
On Mar 18, 4:58 pm, "Sag" wrote:

On 18 mar, 14:32, "David Cohen" ...
Forum: Weights March 19th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 53
Posted By Sag
Military press...

On 18 mar, 14:32, "David Cohen" wrote:
"Steve Freides" wrote

"spodosaurus" wrote
Sag wrote:
Forum: Weights March 18th 07, 04:52 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 53
Posted By Sag
Military press...

On 18 mar, 12:02, spodosaurus wrote:
Sag wrote:
On 16 mar, 12:54, "David Cohen" wrote:
"For example: John Smith"...
Forum: Weights March 18th 07, 03:29 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 53
Posted By Sag
Military press...

On 16 mar, 12:54, "David Cohen" wrote:
"For example: John Smith" wrote in ...

I thought...
Forum: Weights March 12th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By Sag
Simplest routine?

On Mar 12, 12:17 am, wrote:
Hi all - I really need to get back in shape, but I have triplets and
very little time. I used to do a pretty extensive 3-day/week program
Forum: Weights March 1st 07, 11:19 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 24
Posted By Sag
Need guidance

On Mar 1, 3:58 am, "Reader" wrote:
Hi
I have started workout a month ago.
I am 26 yrs old with around 5'10".

What I want (in me) is
- Broad look/shoulders
Forum: Weights February 21st 07, 08:51 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 18
Posted By Sag
Can't seem to get in shape

On Feb 21, 9:10 am, wrote:
I'm a 30 year old, 6'5 guy with a lanky physique. I started working
out regularly a year ago, hoping to bulk up and improve my cardio
health. I...
Forum: Weights February 10th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 11
Posted By Sag
what part of the squat most works the glutes?

On Feb 10, 10:37 am, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2007, Sag wrote:
Eric R ha escrito:

Powerlifting squats involve my posterior chain (including glutes) more
Forum: Weights February 10th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 11
Posted By Sag
what part of the squat most works the glutes?

Eric R ha escrito:
Hi, what part of the squat most works the glutes? Is it different for
everyone?

Coming out of the hole. In particular, for me, the initial drive. You
must go at least...
Forum: Weights December 27th 06, 12:54 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 28
Posted By Sag
i actually squat and bench press on the same days

ha escrito:

Sag wrote:
ha escrito:

Monday: Squat, bench and bar rows.
Wednesday: Squat, behind the neck press and Deadlifts
Friday: Squat,...
Forum: Weights December 27th 06, 02:42 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 28
Posted By Sag
i actually squat and bench press on the same days

ha escrito:

I do this about once every 8 days or so...

Monday: Squat, bench and bar rows.
Wednesday: Squat, behind the neck press and Deadlifts
Friday: Squat, bench and bar...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50