Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jayditcher
Forum: Weights August 1st 13, 10:31 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By jayditcher
I have never seen the movie, but now that you...

I have never seen the movie, but now that you have mentioned it. I guess i Will give it a shot and post my review about the movie once i finish watching it.
Forum: Weights August 1st 13, 10:30 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By jayditcher
The pic looks funny though its a good pose.

The pic looks funny though its a good pose.
Forum: Weights August 1st 13, 10:21 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By jayditcher
Hahaha well i totally agree with the poop part....

Hahaha well i totally agree with the poop part. But yes on a serious note if we are not mentally strong we do need a physical object rather than just imagining it and working out.
Forum: Walking August 1st 13, 10:18 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By jayditcher
I couldn't agree more with you, you hit right on...

I couldn't agree more with you, you hit right on the mark.
Forum: Walking August 1st 13, 10:17 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By jayditcher
You walk for 30 minutes or you walk for 1hr, it...

You walk for 30 minutes or you walk for 1hr, it is always good for your health and will do lots of improvements in you, but i will suggest you to keep increasing your time and speed of your walker.
Forum: Walking August 1st 13, 10:14 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By jayditcher
I totally agree with your post, one can live...

I totally agree with your post, one can live without food for days but it is just impossible to live without water, one has to take in and give out water.
Forum: General August 1st 13, 10:10 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By jayditcher
I am sure if you google it you will be able to...

I am sure if you google it you will be able to find all the information you need.
Forum: General August 1st 13, 10:09 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By jayditcher
Why did you even bother to buy it in the first...

Why did you even bother to buy it in the first place?
Forum: General August 1st 13, 10:04 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By jayditcher
The website has expired. It says the domain is...

The website has expired. It says the domain is for sale.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9