Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Teresa Bippert-Plymate
Forum: Running August 17th 10, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Training week ending August 15 2010

On 8/14/2010 12:35 PM, John Hurley wrote:
Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Goals: Same, none, though starting to look at what races will happen
this...
Forum: Running August 10th 10, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Training week ending August 1st 2010

On 8/5/2010 3:37 PM, John Hurley wrote:
Teresa:

# Sat: ~12.15 mi @ ~9:44 pace. Not a long run, an adventure! Huge
storm last night, lots of flooding. Huge swarms of flying ants
(yummy!),...
Forum: Running August 10th 10, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.running

On 8/4/2010 9:51 PM, Anthony wrote:

"Teresa Bippert-Plymate" wrote in message

Sat: ~12.15 mi @ ~9:44 pace. Not a long...
Forum: Running August 4th 10, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.running

On 7/31/2010 11:40 AM, John Hurley wrote:
Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Goals: Still none. But hip/piri is getting quite close to healed.

Mon:...
Forum: Running July 20th 10, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Training week ending July 18 2010

On 7/17/2010 2:26 AM, John Hurley wrote:
Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Not much changed goalwise, ie no goals right now.

Mon: Rest
Tue: Grinders...
Forum: Running July 13th 10, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 8
The Harding Hustle 30k -- 2010

Strong running, Dan! Bummer about the breathing, you would have
undoubtedly done much better if your lungs had cooperated! But still,
great way to hang in there through the tough and surge the...
Forum: Running June 29th 10, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 2
Training week ending June 27 2010

On 6/28/2010 5:15 PM, D Stumpus wrote:
"Teresa wrote

Wed: 5.6 mi @ 9:42 pace. 105F. A bit stiff in quads/hams from Tues.

Wow, 9:42/mile at 105F,...
Forum: Running June 29th 10, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.running

John Hurley wrote:
Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Goals: Same, be well, start some speed carefully.

Mon: Rest Day
Tue: Grinders W/O. 4 x 1 mi, 2...
Forum: Running June 22nd 10, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 16
my first 50K

Congrats I2! Well done!

Welcome to insanity!! I can't wait to go insane again myself, as soon as
the dang hip/ham thing is happy again. Sounds like you handled it pretty
well, a few things could...
Forum: Running June 18th 10, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 11
racing 5ks at 85 degrees ... are we having fun yet?

pithydoug wrote:
On Jun 14, 4:45 pm, Teresa Bippert-Plymate
wrote:
I2Run wrote:
Pendejo wrote:
| Oh cry me a river - I raced a marathon in worse than that. ...
Forum: Running June 15th 10, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 11
racing 5ks at 85 degrees ... are we having fun yet?

John Hurley wrote:
Teresa:

# I've actually had problems when I ran a marathon and it was in the
40's! It was 100F my last 5k, but I will admit that that was too hot.

I guess you can get...
Forum: Running June 15th 10, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 11
racing 5ks at 85 degrees ... are we having fun yet?

Charlie Pendejo wrote:
Teresa:
I seem to run quite well when it's hot. I've actually had problems when
I ran a marathon and it was in the 40's!

Me too, T. My most miserable race...
Forum: Running June 14th 10, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Training week ending June 13 2010

I2Run wrote:
| Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
| goals.

4 runs for 33 miles including a 5K in 19:30

Tapering for a 50K next weekend gave me a...
Forum: Running June 14th 10, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.running

I2Run wrote:
Pendejo wrote:
| Oh cry me a river - I raced a marathon in worse than that. ;-)
|
| (Now, cue someone who's run Badwater to mock my piddly marathon in 89F
| heat and 77F dew...
Forum: Running June 8th 10, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 1
Training week ending June 6 2010

Dot wrote:
On 6/7/2010 2:44 PM, Teresa Bippert-Plymate wrote:

Sat: Meet Me Downtown 5k. 24:58, 100F at start of race. Yes it was hot.
And I haven't done any speed work in months. But I was...
Forum: Running June 8th 10, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.running

John Hurley wrote:
Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals

No goals other than keep running!

Mon: Rest
Tues: 5.6 mi @ 9:50 pace. 93F, breezy.
Wed: 5.6 mi @...
Forum: Running March 22nd 10, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 2
sub 90 HM

i2run wrote:
On Mar 20, 2:27 pm, John Hurley wrote:
Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

1:29:35 HM, NYCMQ @ National half...
Forum: Running March 22nd 10, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 19
Race report: 50km trail ultra

Anthony wrote:

"Teresa Bippert-Plymate" wrote in message
Big Congrats, Anthony!

Sorry I'm so late with this, but I...
Forum: Running March 16th 10, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 19
Race report: 50km trail ultra

Big Congrats, Anthony!

Sorry I'm so late with this, but I was in S. America until Mar 3rd.
Sounds like a lot of fun, and you'll have next year to do that 100K!
Right? ;-) Hope you're feeling much...
Forum: Running January 27th 10, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Training week ending Jan 24 2010

John Hurley wrote:
Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Goals: #1 Get butt better. #2 Run all the GP races this year even if
still slow.

This week wasn't...
Forum: Running January 20th 10, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Training week ending Jan 17 2010

John Hurley wrote:
Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Goals: Same, get better #1!

Mon: Rest Day
Tue: 5.6 mi @ 9:16 pace. 72F, nice out. Butt pain very...
Forum: Running January 20th 10, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 6
Training week ending Jan 10 2010

I2Run wrote:
Teresa Bippert-Plymate wrote:
| You're in NM, right? That's quite a drive on top of all those visits!
| Hope you had a good HM, as I recall it was a nice day that day. I was
Forum: Running January 15th 10, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 6
photos

Michelle wrote:
I attended a meet and greet session with celebrities this evening, and got
some photos. I got pictures of Ryan Hall, Josh Cox, John "The Penguin"
Bingham, Deena Kastor, and...
Forum: Running January 15th 10, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.running

I2Run wrote:
Teresa Bippert-Plymate wrote:
| WELL, you musta thought too hard! I've been thinking about RR for the
| last two weeks. I kept wondering what the gang was up to now....;-)

I...
Forum: Running January 15th 10, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.running