Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 1.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michelle
Forum: Running September 2nd 13, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle
Wilmington man, 88, got a late start and kept on running

http://articles.philly.com/2013-04-09/news/38376455_1_hugh-campbell-naomi-bu
cket-list

Wilmington man, 88, got a late start and kept on running
Hugh Campbell started running at age 86, joined a...
Forum: Running August 26th 13, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending August 18 2013

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

# Is she considering anything out west, like Stanford, for instance?

No. Out...
Forum: Running August 21st 13, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle
runPod Free iPhone App for Runners

In article ,
wrote:

Think of runPod as your personal running music DJ that automatically selects
and plays...
Forum: Running August 18th 13, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending August 18 2013

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

College visit week this last week with youngest daughter / Pittsburgh ( Pitt
and...
Forum: Running August 18th 13, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending August 18 2013

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and goals.

Nothing...
Forum: Running August 18th 13, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle
Well, tell me what's GOIN ON

In article
,
bj wrote:

Twittering One wrote:
Gee, no one answers...
Forum: Running August 4th 13, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending August 4 2013

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and goals.

On...
Forum: Running July 29th 13, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 2
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending July 28 2013

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and goals.

I've...
Forum: Running July 21st 13, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending July 21 2013

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and
goals....
Forum: Running July 14th 13, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending July 14 2013

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and goals.

Pretty...
Forum: Running July 9th 13, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending July 7 2013

In article ,
"rms" wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and goals.

More of the same.

--
"Too soon...
Forum: Running June 30th 13, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.running

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and goals.

I'm...
Forum: Running June 24th 13, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending June 23 2013

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and goals.

Same...
Forum: Running June 22nd 13, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 2
Posted By Michelle
a job for an experienced marathon runner

In article ,
John Hurley wrote:

if it looks like spam and smells like spam ... well ... you know ...

It's not spam,...
Forum: Running June 21st 13, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 2
Posted By Michelle
a job for an experienced marathon runner

http://www.runwestinconcierge.com
The following is copied from the above URL. I have no affiliation with the
program or the company; I read about it on the DRS email list.

-- Michelle

Take your...
Forum: Running June 17th 13, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 8
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending June 16 2013

In article
,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and
Forum: Running June 11th 13, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending June 9 2013

In article
,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and
Forum: Running June 3rd 13, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending June 2 2013

In article
,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners: Please tell us about your training week and
Forum: Running May 27th 13, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle
Earn your spots 5k ( memorial day )

In article
,
John Hurley wrote:

easy to win when you get old enough ...

Oh so true. I've won a few...
Forum: Running May 27th 13, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending May 26 2013

In article ,
"rms" wrote:

Greeting wreck runners ... please tell us about your training week and
goals:

I walked 5K every day from May...
Forum: Running May 21st 13, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 11
Posted By Michelle
The high schoolers had the track so I a took another route

In article ,
Bart Mathias wrote:

Seventy is where Fairly Old starts, however.

Seventy is very late middle...
Forum: Running May 20th 13, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 11
Posted By Michelle
The high schoolers had the track so I a took another route

In article
,
John Hurley wrote:

Most of the running population judges apparent age by speed or lack
Forum: Running May 20th 13, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.running

Bart Mathias wrote:

Seventy is where Fairly Old starts, however.

Seventy is very late middle age.

I...
Forum: Running May 19th 13, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Michelle
Training week ending May 19 2013

In article
,
John Hurley wrote:

Greeting wreck runners ... please tell us about your training week...
Forum: Running May 19th 13, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 11
Posted By Michelle
The high schoolers had the track so I a took another route

In article ,
Bart Mathias wrote:

That said there are other old guys (circa 50) beating me on the
track.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 100