Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Walking in the UK December 20th 17, 07:21 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Its that time of year again

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my...
Forum: Walking in the UK February 17th 16, 09:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Martin Richardson Marilyn completion 19 March 2016

On Thursday, 28 January 2016 22:39:13 UTC, Martin Richardson wrote:
Those of you who remember me will know that for a long while I have been working my way through the Marilyn (P150) hill list. I...
Forum: Walking in the UK January 7th 15, 08:14 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Xmas

On Wednesday, 24 December 2014 17:04:09 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Season's greeting to all who still read this news group.

I don't think I am getting any news from this ng from my new news
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3