Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Forum: Walking in the UK December 19th 17, 03:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 5
Posted By Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Woollen trousers

In article ,
Peter Clinch wrote:

Hey ho. This might set you on the right lines...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 18th 17, 05:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 5
Posted By Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Woollen trousers

In article ,
Peter Clinch wrote:
On 18/12/2017 13:39, Nick Maclaren wrote:
I want some woollen trousers, not actually for walking, but...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 18th 17, 01:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 5
Posted By Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Woollen trousers

I want some woollen trousers, not actually for walking, but for
something similar. The trouble is that (for practical reasons)
I need them washable - inter alia, non-washable trousers are...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 14th 17, 02:38 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Its that time of year again

In article ,
Graham Seed wrote:

I'm sure there are a few people still watching. It's got to the point
now where there isn't even any spam!...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 23rd 16, 11:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 7
Posted By Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Merry Christmas

In article ,
Graham Seed wrote:
If nobody answers this then I'll turn off the lights. I see there have
been various recent bits of spam and an...
Forum: Walking in the UK May 24th 16, 07:54 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.walking
Replies: 7
Posted By Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Glue or Sealant for Soles of Boots and Shoes

In article ,
polygonum wrote:
On 24/05/2016 13:37, john west wrote:

Has anyone any suggestions on might be out there in the market...
Forum: Walking in the UK March 29th 16, 09:19 AM Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.walking
Replies: 3
Posted By Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Boots - sore feet

In article ,
Peter Clinch wrote:

Looking those up they're pretty chunky, and while it's still widespread
popular belief that you need...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 13th 15, 01:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 4
Posted By Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Seasons greetings

In article ,
Paul Rooney wrote:

What's a DVT? If it's got alcohol in it, I want one!

You don't want one. You REALLY don't want one. Deep...
Forum: Walking in the UK October 19th 15, 05:49 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 17
Posted By Nick Maclaren[_4_]
Using GPS instead of maps

Does anyone have experience of wide-area touring and navigation using a
GPS device? I have an Etrex 20 and an OpenStreetMap mapping
(talkytoaster), as an experiment, and found it hopelessly painful...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9