Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Schuh
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 11:24 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 17
Posted By Robert Schuh
Note to Will and others about personal carry

There is a great deal discussed here about guns, stopping power, what is
good to carry etc. I think we all have to admit too that a gun is not
going to be what one will need in about 99.99% of...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Schuh
Someone pass this along to Curt

I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 10:58 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 13
Posted By Robert Schuh
"John" from Kettlebell, when are you going to admit your lies?

Kettlebell Inc wrote:

Robert Schuh wrote:
So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 10:48 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights

Kettlebell Inc wrote:

Robert Schuh wrote:
So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 09:39 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Schuh
5 ways to get more out of your ab workouts and get a flatter stomach

" wrote:

As a personal trainer I routinely field questions about flat stomachs and six pack abs. Men and women want the secret formula to a rock solid mid-section....
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 09:37 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Robert Schuh
To Bulk or to Cut?

Big Shot wrote:

I would like to say hi to all the regulars here. I look forward to many
informative and entertaining discussions.

About myself...

- I'm 26 years old.
- Been lifting...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 09:30 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 13
Posted By Robert Schuh
"John" from Kettlebell, when are you going to admit your lies?

So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
true, so why don't you just be a man and admit...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 09:27 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 18
Posted By Robert Schuh
Exercises to shrink gut?

The Litwaks wrote:

Jason Earl wrote:
The Litwaks writes:

My belly, though I'm a guy, looks like I'm in my ninth month. I
want it to get smaller. ...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 09:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 18
Posted By Robert Schuh
John the liar returns: Exercises to shrink gut?

Kettlebell Inc wrote:

The Litwaks wrote:
My belly, though I'm a guy, looks like I'm in my ninth month. I
want it to get smaller. I'm doing some ab-related exercises, both on
the mat...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 09:23 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 18
Posted By Robert Schuh
Exercises to shrink gut?

The Litwaks wrote:

My belly, though I'm a guy, looks like I'm in my ninth month. I
want it to get smaller. I'm doing some ab-related exercises, both on
the mat and on machines but so...
Forum: Weights September 15th 06, 05:39 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Schuh
Steroids crash Major League Baseball

wrote:

http://chatwithastar.com/blogs/cws_staff/archive/2006/09/14/The-Economics-of-Athletic-Doping.aspx

Solid economics of doping blog put up on chatwithastar

MLB...
Forum: Weights September 14th 06, 08:12 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 39
Posted By Robert Schuh
"John" the Con man eats his ass

JMW wrote:

Shute wrote:

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:21:17 -0700, Robert Schuh
wrote:

I have called the # given by your snake oil...
Forum: Weights September 13th 06, 08:21 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 39
Posted By Robert Schuh
"John" the Con man eats his ass

I have called the # given by your snake oil company's web site and given them 2 of my
phone numbers and informed them of the libelous comments you made about me. If you do
have anything to do with...
Forum: Weights September 13th 06, 08:07 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 39
Posted By Robert Schuh
Beyond Steroids

Will Brink wrote:

In article , "John"
wrote:

Hi Will,
As strength is obviously one parameter of...
Forum: Weights September 13th 06, 08:06 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 39
Posted By Robert Schuh
Libel was: Beyond Steroids

John wrote:

Robert Schuh wrote:

Sorry asshole, but this is ****ing snake oil. If it were a legitimate product,
then why do you have to sell it with this MLM crap? You are con man of...
Forum: Weights September 11th 06, 09:18 AM Posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.bodybuilding,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Robert Schuh
Gentleman of the car group...And Elder

Guy King wrote:

The message
from Robert Schuh contains these words:

Get a life ****.

They were intended as...
Forum: Weights September 11th 06, 09:17 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Schuh
Bodybuilding/supplement trivia ?

OK,
No one who has been a long time reader of MFW and especially Will Brink
and John Williams are allowed to answer this. How was Whey protein found
for use in Bodybuilding and who did so? Here is a...
Forum: Weights September 10th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 39
Posted By Robert Schuh
Beyond Steroids

John wrote:

Lee,
There is no "good guy exemption" wherein one is given permission to
disregard federal drug law. However, within the law that you apparently
know thoroughly, are exemptions...
Forum: Weights September 10th 06, 11:11 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 39
Posted By Robert Schuh
Beyond Steroids

John wrote:

Lee,
There is no "good guy exemption" wherein one is given permission to
disregard federal drug law. However, within the law that you apparently
know thoroughly, are exemptions...
Forum: Weights September 10th 06, 11:10 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 39
Posted By Robert Schuh
Beyond Steroids

John wrote:

I'd like to let everybody know about an accidental discovery made by
the Cancer Research Organization, ProGenics Research.
Originally developed to assist the terminally ill to...
Forum: Weights September 10th 06, 11:08 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 1
Posted By Robert Schuh
Identical twins die on average 10 years apart

DZ wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/31/health/31age.html?ei=5070&en=5cb20ad50f9c14e8&ex=1157860800&adxnnl=2&pagewanted=all

Identical twins' lifespans differ by 10 years on average. Is...
Forum: Weights September 10th 06, 11:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.bodybuilding,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Robert Schuh
Gentleman of the car group...And Elder

Guy King wrote:

The message
from "AndrewP At Work" contains these words:

Your thoughts?

I never like...
Forum: Weights September 10th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.bodybuilding,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Robert Schuh
Gentleman of the car group...And Elder

AndrewP At Work wrote:

What do you think of this website:-

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Could a 3 year old kid do a better job?

Your thoughts?
Forum: Weights September 10th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Schuh
Schuh mentioned Clarence Bass. Landis-related (and long)...

Pete wrote:

"Curt James" schreef:

For those that missed it - I've talked to several - Floyd Landis won
the 2006 Tour de France, the world's most prestigious cycling...
Forum: Weights September 8th 06, 04:04 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 14
Posted By Robert Schuh
Fat loss through weight lifting and no cardio possible?

wrote:

Okay, I thought I knew what I was doing, but apparently not....

BACKGROUND INFO:

Male
29 years old
5'10"