Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pete
Forum: Weights August 10th 07, 10:21 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 91
Posted By Pete
And to all a good nightS.

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

Hey, my name is on the attendance rolls at organized meets - if you
don't want to do that, that's on you, but don't complain when...
Forum: Weights August 10th 07, 10:15 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 91
Posted By Pete
And to all a good nightS.

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

I'm the guy who does five-hour total body workouts...

Right...

(25% of which is rest between sets, okay, but still...).

Sure...
Forum: Weights August 10th 07, 10:07 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 91
Posted By Pete
And to all a good nightS.

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

Seriously, how do you know he knows a good deal more than you do if
you say you're ignorant to begin with?

How do little children know...
Forum: Weights August 10th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 91
Posted By Pete
And to all a good nightS.

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

Your participation will be missed, Will.

I'm really surprised to hear that.

I know.

All this guy does is bitch and
complain about...
Forum: Weights August 3rd 07, 02:09 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 50
Posted By Pete
HELP!

"David Cohen" schreef:

Maybe he changed his ge...

Gender? What are the odds of an MFW regular changing his gender?

Almost 2:300.

I changed my mind the last moment. I...
Forum: Weights August 3rd 07, 12:45 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 50
Posted By Pete
HELP!

"David Cohen" schreef:

People hang out here for years, them disappear, only to drop in
occasionally. Weird, huh?

Very weird.

Additionally, there was a fellow named...
Forum: Weights August 3rd 07, 12:36 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 27
Posted By Pete
the best part of getting a new computer...

"John Hanson" schreef:

Like posting or even reading this group any more. What a **** hole.

There isnt much talk about training anymore, true.

Take up diving and...
Forum: Weights August 3rd 07, 12:27 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 27
Posted By Pete
the best part of getting a new computer...

"David Cohen" schreef:

I bet John carries his scuba gear and his dog in the car, so if a
bridge collapses under him into the water, he puts the scuba gear on
and the dog...
Forum: Weights August 3rd 07, 12:22 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 27
Posted By Pete
the best part of getting a new computer...

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

The best part of getting a new desktop was heaving it all around. I
especially miss impressing freshmen coeds by lugging a 21" monitor
Forum: Weights August 3rd 07, 11:39 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Posted By Pete
Should it be

"Burr" schreef:

I just did lunch (light) and when I went to do my report my BP was 143/62

My bloodpressure is 120/70, and i am posting to MFW.

Should my top reading be...
Forum: Weights August 3rd 07, 10:36 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 95
Posted By Pete
Need help with bench press

"Lucas Buck" schreef:

AIDS is *Western*?

West AFRICAN, maybe, although I don't know of anybody
else that would equate that as "Western".

And it's spreading...
Forum: Weights August 3rd 07, 10:19 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 12
Posted By Pete
Killing For Kidneys

"Lucas Buck" schreef:

It turned out to be a publicity stunt, because the donor was just an
actress.

I'm all in favor of turning most actors into organ donors. ...
Forum: Weights August 2nd 07, 10:57 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 206
Posted By Pete
Um...Why Ain't No One Clamoring For Insulin???

"Curt" schreef:

"Bodybuilders will inject up to 10 i.u. of quick-acting synthetic
insulin following meals containing starchy carbohydrates and protein,
but little fat, in...
Forum: Weights August 2nd 07, 10:28 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 53
4:1
Posted By Pete
4:1

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

We have been assigned by God Himelf to take care of the newsgroups.

Oh, didn't you hear?

No.

God has abandoned you to the Muslims. ...
Forum: Weights August 2nd 07, 10:21 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 95
Posted By Pete
Need help with bench press

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

How doest that work? They work the final reps but not the initial ones?

The principle is that the final reps are the ones that really...
Forum: Weights August 2nd 07, 10:07 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 12
Posted By Pete
Killing For Kidneys

"Omelet" schreef:

One nice thing about kidneys is that we have two of them.
There are many that have donated one of their kidney's to save a family
member.

These days,...
Forum: Weights August 2nd 07, 09:58 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 95
Posted By Pete
Need help with bench press

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

They have smooth skins, no bodyhair at all and give excellent blow-jobs.
That erect 4 incher reminds me of a huge clit.

Yo, even if...
Forum: Weights August 1st 07, 12:39 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 12
Posted By Pete
Killing For Kidneys

"ATP*" schreef:

Transplant surgeon charged with trying to hasten patient's death
The physician faces felony counts alleging he tried to hasten a man's
demise to...
Forum: Weights August 1st 07, 12:30 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 206
Posted By Pete
Um...Why Ain't No One Clamoring For Insulin???

"Will Brink" schreef:

Insulin is available by prescription only...

In many states it's not. Not here in MA BTW.

See?

Its legal and availeble OTC, in contrast to...
Forum: Weights August 1st 07, 12:23 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 206
Posted By Pete
Um...Why Ain't No One Clamoring For Insulin???

"Omelet" schreef:

Insulin is available by prescription only... So are steroids.

I once read that insulin is availeble over the counter because of
life-threathening...
Forum: Weights August 1st 07, 12:19 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 206
Posted By Pete
Um...Why Ain't No One Clamoring For Insulin???

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

Most of the know it alls here on MFW only see the trees, and they
enterily
miss the forrest.,

But we know better.

Forum: Weights August 1st 07, 12:10 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 206
Posted By Pete
Um...Why Ain't No One Clamoring For Insulin???

"Hard Bop Drums" schreef:

Isn't it interesting that this "Richard" is making fun of someone because
of their lack of hand gun knowledge yet he is still throwing out...
Forum: Weights August 1st 07, 11:59 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 206
Posted By Pete
Um...Why Ain't No One Clamoring For Insulin???

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

No riod rage. Ever heard of "insulin rage" ?!?!?!

Well, there seems to exist such a thing as a "sugar rush" for many
folks, but that's...
Forum: Weights August 1st 07, 11:54 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 95
Posted By Pete
Need help with bench press

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

I am sneaky. I pretend to be a nice, and before you know it, i contol
your
thoughts.

I don't know why you think that's so sneaky...
Forum: Weights August 1st 07, 11:33 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 95
Posted By Pete
Need help with bench press

"Prisoner at War" schreef:

Okay, so you're a Dutch jailbird who learned English from the faggot
cellmate???

Not really. English was a gift i got from birth.

And my...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100