Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Helas
Forum: Walking September 11th 13, 09:06 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Helas
I am totally agree with you and would like to say...

I am totally agree with you and would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us.
Forum: Running June 13th 13, 03:53 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Helas
Here are really nice and most informative article...

Here are really nice and most informative article is written by you. I am totally agree with you. I would like thanks to you that you share this post here with us.
Forum: Swimming June 12th 13, 03:11 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Helas
According to me running is better than swimming...

According to me running is better than swimming but if you swim It's mean you have also tone your body with burning calories. So That was the big reason that people prefer to do swimming.
Forum: Running June 12th 13, 02:42 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Helas
You have done a great job. I would like thanks to...

You have done a great job. I would like thanks to you that you share this post here with us. I also think that running is the one of best exercise to stay healthy.
Forum: Weights June 11th 13, 04:39 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Helas
Here are really nice and most informative article...

Here are really nice and most informative article is written by you. I am agree with you but in the simplest word you can say that when you feel that you are well and easy to move and play well.
Forum: Weights June 11th 13, 04:35 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Helas
The both links which is shared by you was really...

The both links which is shared by you was really good and most informative. I am totally agree with you and would like thanks to you that you share this post here with us.

www.trimnhealthy.com.au...
Forum: Weights June 8th 13, 06:02 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Helas
According to me you should have to take balanced...

According to me you should have to take balanced diet and also try to do some cardio exercise at home or outside. That was the basic key to stay healthy. In cardio, I think yoga is best...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7