Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: spodosaurus
Forum: Weights February 14th 11, 06:52 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By spodosaurus
Toddlers and exercise....

On 14/02/2011 5:57 AM, Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
On 13/02/2011 4:01 PM,...
Forum: Weights February 13th 11, 04:23 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By spodosaurus
Toddlers and exercise....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/features/article473396.ece

Not specifically weightlifting, but the implications are...
Forum: Weights July 17th 10, 05:30 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By spodosaurus
How high do you pull yourself up for pullups?

On 18/07/2010 12:27 AM, spodosaurus wrote:
On 16/07/2010 1:42 AM, Jon Danniken wrote:
This is probably a dumb question, but how high do you pull yourself up
when
you do pullups? Figuring...
Forum: Weights July 17th 10, 05:27 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By spodosaurus
How high do you pull yourself up for pullups?

On 16/07/2010 1:42 AM, Jon Danniken wrote:
This is probably a dumb question, but how high do you pull yourself up when
you do pullups? Figuring from the top of the bar, do you pull yourself so
Forum: Weights July 11th 10, 02:17 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By spodosaurus
pullup cue

On 10/07/2010 7:37 PM, spodosaurus wrote:
On 10/07/2010 8:39 AM, Jim Janney wrote:
Ever watch a cat sharpening its claws on a sofa? Where it hooks the
claws in, then pulls all the way back...
Forum: Weights July 10th 10, 12:37 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By spodosaurus
pullup cue

On 10/07/2010 8:39 AM, Jim Janney wrote:
Ever watch a cat sharpening its claws on a sofa? Where it hooks the
claws in, then pulls all the way back and really works its shoulders
and back? Try...
Forum: Weights May 20th 10, 07:33 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By spodosaurus
exercise suggestion needed please!

On 19/05/2010 3:18 PM, bornfree wrote:

Thanks for all the brilliant answers from everyone who replied to this
thread!

On 18 May, 20:26, wrote:

Forum: Weights April 7th 10, 10:07 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 50
Posted By spodosaurus
Renwed call for moderation of this group

On 8/04/2010 2:22 AM, Jason Earl wrote:

writes:
On 8/04/2010 1:03 AM, Jason Earl wrote:

snip

On the flip side, to me fitness means being able to...
Forum: Weights April 7th 10, 06:09 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 50
Posted By spodosaurus
Renwed call for moderation of this group

On 8/04/2010 1:03 AM, Jason Earl wrote:
writes:

"Jason wrote in message
Forum: Weights April 6th 10, 01:12 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 19
Posted By spodosaurus
the price of weight plates/discs

On 6/04/2010 12:20 AM, Noriek wrote:
Hi all,

What has happened to the price of weight plates. Only a year ago I could get
a kilo for a but they seem to have shot up over the last 12 months,...
Forum: Weights April 6th 10, 01:11 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 50
Posted By spodosaurus
Renwed call for moderation of this group

On 6/04/2010 7:01 AM, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Tue, 6 Apr 2010, spodosaurus wrote:

On 6/04/2010 6:06 AM, Noriek wrote:

I've not posted or even lurked in this group for the last six...
Forum: Weights April 5th 10, 11:19 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 50
Posted By spodosaurus
Renwed call for moderation of this group

On 6/04/2010 6:06 AM, Noriek wrote:
Hi all,

I've not posted or even lurked in this group for the last six months but
i've been in and out of here for a few years now, on and off. Each time...
Forum: Weights March 30th 10, 02:02 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 21
Posted By spodosaurus
Who killed this group?

On 30/03/2010 4:56 PM, David wrote:
wrote in message
On 29/03/2010 11:52 PM, David wrote:
Forum: Weights March 29th 10, 09:21 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 21
Posted By spodosaurus
Who killed this group?

On 29/03/2010 11:52 PM, David wrote:
wrote in message
On 27/03/2010 8:10 PM, David wrote:
Forum: Weights March 28th 10, 10:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 21
Posted By spodosaurus
Who killed this group?

On 27/03/2010 8:10 PM, David wrote:
Sure what is the point of post mortems - we can never get the old group
back - dog advice from Cohen . . great recipes from Om . . . and of course
lots of on...
Forum: Weights September 23rd 09, 04:17 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By spodosaurus
The "burn"

R P wrote:
I'm 60 yrs,old & not trying to be Mr body beautiful,..never
wasg..I'm just want the most 'bang-for-my-buck for my efforts in
working out.

I've noticed that when I lift in...
Forum: Weights September 14th 09, 06:15 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 15
Posted By spodosaurus
Round backed deadlift.

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Jason Earl wrote:

"Steve Freides" writes:

"Keith" wrote...
Forum: Weights September 14th 09, 06:13 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 15
Posted By spodosaurus
Round backed deadlift.

Jason Earl wrote:
"Steve Freides" writes:

"Keith" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Weights September 7th 09, 08:11 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 14
Posted By spodosaurus
Lat development - improving chin/pull up without chinning andpulling

Jim Janney wrote:
Keiron writes:

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 11:42:58 +0100, Tom Anderson wrote:

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009, Keiron wrote:
"Hello Mr Anderson"...
Forum: Weights August 3rd 09, 01:24 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By spodosaurus
HOW TO LOOK LIKE A FITNESS MODEL, WITHOUT BEING ONE!

strong bad's ab abber 2000?

Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant. Please
volunteer to be a marrow donor and...
Forum: Weights July 10th 09, 12:45 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By spodosaurus
Caffeine is dangerous

BuzzingHealthDotCom wrote:
Did you know the tea coffe caffeine you drink causes more than just a
buzz after some research on the internet I have discovered that
caffeine may indeed be the cause...
Forum: Weights June 30th 09, 08:43 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 27
Posted By spodosaurus
should I worry about eating too many eggs?

rabbits77 wrote:
I typically eat 3 eggs a day (harboiled. with yolks.
usually with some Frank's redhot. ;) ) as a light
early afternoon meal.
There has been so much said both positive and...
Forum: Weights June 19th 09, 04:19 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 30
Posted By spodosaurus
Ab rollers

Tom Anderson wrote:
My dudes!

Ab rollers: they're useless, right? Can anyone point me to an
authoritative source that says so?

My idiot housemate uses one, and i don't mind that, but...
Forum: Weights May 18th 09, 07:52 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Posted By spodosaurus
OT but related: Big guys and fatties; which mattress?

Steve Freides wrote:
"Keiron" wrote in message
Hello all. I though given the average weight and size of the m.f.w...
Forum: Weights May 18th 09, 07:48 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 1
Posted By spodosaurus
7 Day Water Fast

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
"ATP*" wrote:

Just wondering if John is still alive. We haven't heard from him since the
fast....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100