Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Triathalon December 29th 15, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Timex Ironman watch battery change --- now no sound ???

On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Andrew Forth wrote:
I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
and
now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1