Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Walking in the UK April 29th 07, 09:18 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Telescopic walking sticks are great

On 29 Apr, 01:53, meemaw wrote:
Hey, last week I was walking down the road using my old battered grey
metal walking stick when i saw this lady with a real cool stick,...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1