Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: B. Cloud
Forum: Walking in the UK October 27th 10, 08:21 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 17
Posted By B. Cloud
Monkey man

On 24/10/2010 16:32, Gordon H wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm91hh9SqXs

Sort-of reminds me of the dynamism and showmanship of Johnny Dawes.
There's more vids of him on YouTube. No...
Forum: Walking in the UK August 30th 10, 03:45 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 77
Posted By B. Cloud
Any chance of this happening ....

On 25/08/2010 13:12, Jhimmy wrote:

If you have a car or home accident, do you expect the St John's
ambulance to arrive, or the part-time Fire Brigade or have to wait for a
Community Police...
Forum: Walking in the UK August 24th 10, 12:59 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 77
Posted By B. Cloud
Any chance of this happening ....

On 23/08/2010 17:17, Chris Gilbert wrote:
Does anyone know if Cumbria County Council currently contribute ?

As my mother and her mother always say/said - charity begins at home.

I think all...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3