Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rms[_3_]
Forum: Running March 9th 18, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 1
Posted By rms[_3_]
Caffeine anyone?

So I think the test can be fairly simple: runs with and without
coffee/caffeine drinks.

Fitzgerald's book mentions it takes a 'drying-out' period of a week for
caffeine to once again have an...
Forum: Running February 9th 18, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 1
Posted By rms[_3_]
Caffeine anyone?

I was wondering if anyone knew of research of caffeine effects on running
performance. Maybe we could get a little group experiment together?

Look at Matt Fitzgerald's book _The New Rules of...
Forum: Running September 11th 17, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Posted By rms[_3_]
Running in France...

"Tim+" wrote in message ...

Currently in France on holiday and decided to visit Mont Ventoux

Nice race report, thanks! Isn't Ventoux a stop on the major...
Forum: Running July 7th 17, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Posted By rms[_3_]
Anyone done the Grand 2 Grand ultra?

Looks pretty amazing but as a Scottish resident I'm more than a bit worried
about the temperature in September in Arizona/Utah.

No, summer temps are becoming a big problem while running here...
Forum: Running July 7th 17, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 1
Posted By rms[_3_]
running shoes too old?

Time for some Nike Vapor Flys!

rms
Forum: Running July 7th 17, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 1
Posted By rms[_3_]
Old runners nattering...

I've shed 20lbs of weight over the last six
months to aid that goal.

Wow! Huge congrats. I have 4 races signed up for (not that means
anything!), a 9mi hillclimb, 50miler & 2 100's in the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6