Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: deseron
Forum: Swimming October 10th 13, 11:22 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By deseron
Would you mind sharing what you found? My brother...

Would you mind sharing what you found? My brother has had the same problem and we have tried a lot of things but nothign is working :(
Forum: Walking October 10th 13, 12:16 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By deseron
What? You must be joking...

What? You must be joking...
Forum: General October 8th 13, 11:30 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By deseron
I would also suggest you try working on your...

I would also suggest you try working on your core, deep abs. It might "suck" your belly in a bit. How tall are you btw?
Forum: Running October 7th 13, 06:45 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By deseron
Thanks so much for sharing this, he is awesome....

Thanks so much for sharing this, he is awesome. Really enjoyed this one (and spent another hour on youtube watching random videos) :D
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4